Becht Engineering - We Solve Problems
Becht Engineering is a service-oriented engineering consulting firm that is focused on providing technically excellent engineering services and innovative, sustainable solutions for clients world-wide. We are the “go-to” firm that clients approach when the job needs to be done right – the first time. The Becht Team comprises world-class resources that provide unparalleled engineering solutions, project management support, and technically excellent engineered products.
Headquartered in New Jersey, Becht has offices throughout the U.S. and in Canada that allow Becht’s experienced and knowledgeable resources to partner and support clients throughout all phases of a project.
Recent projects and the industries that Becht supports include:
- Oil Refineries – planning and managing turnarounds
- Petrochemical – repair of steam cracking furnace
- Oil & Gas Production – reliability & maintenance planning; design of high pressure well head/downhole equipment
- Equipment Manufacturers – design of equipment for severe services
- Industrial Gas – troubleshooting world's largest nitrogen plant
- Fossil and Alternative Power – evaluating and troubleshooting water hammer for fossil power plant and large solar power plant
- Nuclear Power – LOCA analysis
- New Processes – Pilot plant design/readiness reviews