The Becht Team
Below you will find brief biographies of key Becht personnel. Click on one of the functional areas to bring up persons engaged in that service area..
*** Please note that the listing below is representative of the quality of Becht’s staff and not an exhaustive listing of all personnel ***Request Additional Team Member Info
Jeremy Lundquist, EIT
Jeremy Lundquist is a Mechanical Engineer with 14 years of commercial nuclear experience, who has strengths in plant design change preparation and implementation, piping and support design calculations, ASME B31.1, B31.3, equipment qualification, temporary modifications, and configuration management. He is also familiar with 10CFR50.59, RIS 2005-20, operability determinations, cyber security, software quality-assurance, and project management. He has performed calculations using software ADLPipe, AutoPIPE, CAESAR II, COMPRESS and ANSYS, and is familiar with AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS for modeling. Jeremy’s experience in nuclear, combined with his leadership and information technology experience, make him a great fit for many projects.
2016 – Present, Becht Engineering, Engineering Advisor
- Performed B31.3 analysis of several new above-ground piping systems at a government processing facility, considering seismic design and ASCE wind loads.
- Provided buried piping inspection program guidelines for over 10 miles of various buried piping systems to a government waste processing facility using EPRI and industry practice.
- Performed ADLPipe analysis of Reactor Closed Isolation Cooling (RCIC) minimum flow piping for Beyond Design Basis (BDB) conditions per ASME Section III, Subsection NC.
- Performed walkdowns of facility on a nuclear waste site and evaluated system piping design modifications against a new B31-based span chart criteria guideline.
2013 – 2016, Energy Northwest, Minor Modifications Supervisor
- Established training plans, development goals and day-to-day mentoring for nine direct reports. Evaluated employees based on performance objectives, giving feedback and assistance where needed to improve performance.
- Provided input to Salem/Hope Creek directors as part of Technical Conscience Assessment, and Fermi II station leadership team as part of a Nuclear Safety Culture Self-Assessment.
- Acted as Plant Support Engineering Manager, leading development of supporting engineering schedules, emergent plant issue resolution and communication with stakeholders.
2006 – 2013, Energy Northwest, Senior Engineer
Education: 2006, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Experience with ANSYS, CAESAR II, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Pro/E Wildfire 2, SOLIDWORKS 2019, COMPRESS, ADLPipe, AutoPIPE, MasterCAM, MS Office, MS Windows 3.1-10, Photoshop, MS-DOS. Familiar with structural analysis, video editing, design of web pages and 3-D rendering software. Ability to build and configure PCs and small networks.
- Advisor Resources
- Becht Canada
- Business Administration
- Business Development
- Business Strategy
- Capital Projects
- Corrosion Materials
- Due Diligence
- Fired Heaters
- Heavy Lift
- Inst/Elec Controls
- Maintenance & Turnarounds
- Mechanical Eng
- Mechanical Integrity
- Process Eng