Below is a listing of recent enhancements to the BechtFFS software, designed to improve the software’s capabilities as well as user experience.
- In the brittle fracture module, for B31.3 process piping, the user has the option of using the stress basis (Eqn 3.3 in API 579-1/ASME FFS-1) for the longitudinal stresses.
- Implemented MAWP and minimum required thickness calculations per ASME VIII, Division 1 for additional geometries including semi-elliptical heads, torispherical heads, and cones.
- New module performing general metal loss assessments at nozzles and branch connections per API 579-1/ASME FFS-1, paragraph 18.104.22.168.
As a reminder, the benefits of BechtFFS software are:
- Immediate access from any internet-enabled device
- Developed by leading industry FFS experts
- User-friendly format
- Quick, fee-based consulting support from Becht FFS Subject Matter Experts