Becht Engineering has piping experts that work with clients in a variety of process and power industries and who participate or have participated in several industry standards groups such as ASME B16, ASME B31 and API Refinery Department. The combination of years of experience writing international and national standards, writing corporate and project specifications, and encountering and solving a variety of piping problems gives Becht Engineering a unique set of experiences to develop on-target piping specifications.
- Becht Engineering has commented on and developed from scratch piping specifications of all types for many different clients. The types of specifications included
- Piping material specifications
- Valve and other component specifications
- Design guides covering subjects such as flexibility analysis, support selection, cathodic protection and heat tracing
- Construction specifications covering fabrication, examination, installation and testing
Becht Engineering has also commented on and developed from scratch piping specifications for specific projects. These included scope of work and design criteria documents.