With the challenging environment last year of compressed margins, mixed mode work and high employee turnover, Becht focused on delivering value for our clients.
Our clients found this value in the following areas:
- Their personnel getting quicker access to solutions and knowledge. We revamped our BechtCONNECT platform which has built in knowledge like interactive PFD’s, operational guidelines, technology best practices and access to our 1,000+ SME’s.
- We built the first time & sequence dependent commercially available Hot Crude corrosion prediction tool, CorrExpert, along with a crude compatibility tool. With the ever-changing market the ability to leverage opportunity crude while minimizing impact to integrity or reliability is critical.
- Providing clarity and consistency on one of our client’s biggest spending areas, Turnarounds. One client was able to achieve over $100MM in savings through a year’s worth of facilitated Risk Based work Selection sessions.
- Our strategic business planning group has helped our clients become more dynamic. For one client we built a new LP model, a full refinery flow-sheet, and licensed CorrExpert allowing them to completely change their diet of crudes and fuel products, achieving an order of magnitude increase in margin.
- Becoming more pro-active, a focus on reliability with the right level of maintenance.
- Our recently added Fired Heater group partnered with clients to keep their fired equipment running safely, reliably and to a valid limit. We partner routine thermography with process & burner SME’s to ensure integrity, push capacity, and achieve optimized burner performance.
- We developed more predictive life prediction models on two industry topics with significant uncertainty, high temperature hydrogen attack & coke drums.
We look forward to continuing to service our clients in 2022 and we welcome your challenges! Any questions? Please click the button below: