What data is being collected?
We collect, store, and process the following types of information on our users.
When registering on our site (Only Employees and Advisors do this)
- Username/Password (crypto hashed, never stored in plain text)
- Email address
- Registered date
- Last visit date
- Your position within the Company
- Your physical address
- Phone number
When you are registering for a Training Course
|For the Attendee||For the Payer|
When you are signing up for any of our Newsletters
- Your name
- Email address
- We only use your email address to send you our Newsletters.
We never share, sell or otherwise utilize this information. You have the right to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or by contacting us.
When you receive an email from Becht
- We track if the email bounces, if you unsubscribe from a list and if you open the email and click a link
When you submit an Information Request
- Your name
- IP Address
- Email address
- Company name
- City and State/Province
- Industry of your business
- Focus of your info request
When you utilize our Apply On-line Form in our Careers section (managed and secured by ADP)
- Your Name
- Email address
- Position for which you are applying
- How you heard about Becht Engineering
- Available Start Date
- Type of Desired Employment
- Your current compensation
- Travel & Relocation Preferences
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Education and certifications
- Resume and Cover Letter Submittals
When you subscribe to a Blog Post/Blogger/Blog Category or Make a Comment on a Blog page
- Your Name
- Email Address
How are we collecting this information?
- The personal data is collected by you inputting the data to our website. By doing so you are granting us consent and the right to process that personal data in order to provide the service or function with which you are interacting
- Additional personal data is collected by 3rd Parties; for example PayPal when you are signing up for one of our Training Courses
- Of course, providing your data is entirely voluntary. However, due to the scope of our services and their specifics it is necessary in order to provide the services we offer
Why are we collecting it?
The only reason we collect personal data is to provide the service in which you are engaging, such as:
- Signing up to our website – to let you access certain proprietary information (Employees & Advisors only)
- Newsletter – to send you updates about our new products and/or services; Becht Technical documents; Becht Industry activities, etc
- When making purchases (Training Courses) on website – to collect all data needed by law to process the purchase process
- Applying for a position we need your contact information and resume
- Blog-related interactions we need your name and email to keep you informed on the articles and comments or more posts by the author
- Information requests – we need your contact information to reply to your request
How are we using it?
We are using your data to provide you best experience when using our website and our services.
The data will be used for your authentication, debugging, collecting anonymous or aggregated stats, and to improve the services we provide.
Who will it be shared with?
We use processor services to ensure the highest possible quality of service. Your data can be transferred to the following categories (depending on what services you use):
- Google Analytics
- Some support software
- Our Hosting provider
You have the option of obtaining a copy of the data
- To do this, contact us at email@example.com
How long will we store it?
- The data will not be processed longer than the purpose for which it was collected. We do keep aggregated data to track long-term trends in our business offerings
- If you have agreed, your data will be processed until you withdraw consent to their processing
- If you have created an account then your details will be processed until you delete your account
- If a purchase is made on the basis of existing legal provisions, the data will be processed in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, e.g. for accounting and tax purposes
- Google analytics – data is tracked on a monthly basis and compared with previous months. We keep historical, aggregated data for 1 year
What control do I have over it?
If your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect processing until you withdraw your consent.
Consent is provided by our users explicitly when proceeding an action or task (e.g. when you provide user data, contact us using contact forms, sign up to the newsletter, sign up for training).
The only source of data we have is when a user explicitly provides it.
You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw any consent and/or to request to delete your account or provide you with the data.
Our visitors’ rights regarding GDPR are considered and enforced, including:
Right to be informed:
Right of access:
Our users can access all their data stored on Becht.com page, by navigating to “My Account” section (after logging in to the site)
Right of rectification:
If you want to change anything in your data just contact ua at email@example.com, we’ll process all your rectification queries
Right of erasure:
If you want to have your account deleted just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll process your erasure query within the lawful timescales
Right to restrict processing:
We don’t process the data of our customers (and our customers end-users) except as detailed on this page
Right to data portability:
Our users may contact us anytime at email@example.com if they wish to get an export of their personal data as defined under GDPR
Right to object:
We handle all requests on this matter from our users. Our users may contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course, you have right to lodge a complaint.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include third party products or services on our website. Some are wholly-owned by Becht while others are Strategic Partners. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies from ours. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.